InJun Joe Sings InJun Joe Sings

Hilarious.... Oh, I mean, poor poor Injun Joe.

Turbulence wip Turbulence wip

The loop feed into itself very nicely. Good job!

[Jay T] - Chicken Bitch [Jay T] - Chicken Bitch

Fre-Fricken' Hilarious... I had to move my keyboard to the floor to type this. I'm still on the floor rollin' on my ass. My ass hasn't been laughed off yet, but this song came awfully close to causing it to happen. If there were 20 stars, I'd give'm up for this song. Made my day.

Falling Stars Falling Stars

The vocals need some oomph.... like auto-tuned or vocoder... just a suggestion

TjpjMusic responds:

I know. When I released this the plan was to re-record the vocals and then release however, I never did get around to It. In my more recent songs the vocals are considerably better. this was done with auto-tune however, I did it it with my old mic which is far worse than my current one as well.

Fluxstyle - Summer Rush Fluxstyle - Summer Rush

That's some mad arpeggiating going on... whooooey

unknowngoth responds:

Ofcourse, why not? :D

Corridor Corridor

I like the stereo effect on the repetitive part towards the end. 5 stars for that alone. It jumped out of my speakers into my head.

Back to the flashback Back to the flashback

Way Way trippy... love it. Do you do any 5.1 surround mixes?

wax-jr responds:

well, i'm not sure if you can call this a 5.1 surround because to be honest i just add some panning to some sounds, witch you can tell clearly at 1:57 one of my fav. part d-_-b, and also some of the leads have build in delay i just adjusted the delay to go from one way to another, well i don't want to sound too cocky or some computer wizard, so anyways i'm glad you loved it, thanks man

Yeppp Yeppp

Production quality is top notch. It's a great cruising song for driving. You've got some great chops on that guitar. Really excellent.

Hot year Hot year

I was digging the Men in Black and then someone says something about poetry? Not sure I can make the connection, but it really started kickin' at about 2:03. Really loud too.

Pokemon Remix Pokemon Remix

Man, that gets your blood pumping. Incredible.