alsighma alsighma

Trance is right.... your song put me in one. Very big soundscape happening here. Nice!

Twilight Twilight

Nice work... really alot going on. Has a frantic sense of urgency. Could be the background music for an epic battle scene.

Wurfel-Waffles responds:

Thanks, gonna rename to something else more epic... if I could think of any.

cv - close (cut) cv - close (cut)

Reminds me of music you might hear during one of the battle scenes in the Terminator movies. Way Cool... love that siren synth sound

3 hours 3 hours

HYPNOTIC..... very cool. I like the way the pad just overtakes everything.

adultvideos responds:

Thank you for your response!

Vitaplex {WIP} Vitaplex {WIP}

Man, after the lead-in beats, that synth comes at you like a swarm of bees.... intense.

Electronixa responds:

Thanks, i might change it up though.

MudMonster MudMonster

Very nice crescendo and lead out. The music takes you on a journey. A longer version would make some great driving music.

Kathy's Song Kathy's Song

My Gosh.... Impressive. That's a phone? You got the positioning perfect for a good mix. Nice.

Evark responds:

Glad you enjoyed!

White Christmas (only vocals) White Christmas (only vocals)

A nice piano with strings pad would really make this pop. Good job... Christmas is my fave.

Evark responds:

I'm gonna have to re-release this with backing music. Preferably, I learn the chords on the guitar and play them in the background while I sing this, but we'll see.

Thanks for listening!

Flashlight Guy Flashlight Guy

I liked the part in the middle when he wasn't talking. The music is cool and hypnotic. The narration is strange but I get it.

Seed in the Throat Seed in the Throat

Pretty cool.. had me tappin' my toes.