19 audio Reviews with Responses

Falling Stars Falling Stars

The vocals need some oomph.... like auto-tuned or vocoder... just a suggestion

TjpjMusic responds:

I know. When I released this the plan was to re-record the vocals and then release however, I never did get around to It. In my more recent songs the vocals are considerably better. this was done with auto-tune however, I did it it with my old mic which is far worse than my current one as well.

Fluxstyle - Summer Rush Fluxstyle - Summer Rush

That's some mad arpeggiating going on... whooooey

unknowngoth responds:

Ofcourse, why not? :D

Back to the flashback Back to the flashback

Way Way trippy... love it. Do you do any 5.1 surround mixes?

wax-jr responds:

well, i'm not sure if you can call this a 5.1 surround because to be honest i just add some panning to some sounds, witch you can tell clearly at 1:57 one of my fav. part d-_-b, and also some of the leads have build in delay i just adjusted the delay to go from one way to another, well i don't want to sound too cocky or some computer wizard, so anyways i'm glad you loved it, thanks man

Put it in the Trap Put it in the Trap

Some crazy phase stuff happening there. Made the music expand beyond the normal sound stage into SUPER STEREO. Nice.

ShawnMDillon responds:

thanks man

Bacon Souffle Bacon Souffle

Quite the syncopatic hook. Great. Drums sound awesome.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks! I've put great effort into the drums, I'm glad someone noticed. :)

Laugh Hard Laugh Hard

This is the song you play when it's time for everybody to go home. If they don't leave... just keep playing it. Absolutely insane.... but awesome.

DubstepNachos responds:

Awesome :)
Thanks :D

plastique plastique

I think the record scratches took away from the song. Maybe if you had faded them out as soon as the beat started. Otherwise good.

ZStriefel responds:

but i loooove dat dusty noise :U

VDub VDub

I liked it. Personally, I would have chosen different drum sounds, but that's just me. Overall, a nice tune.

Ibinaldo2 responds:

Yea I should probably get those drum samples changed, dunno what was going through my mind when I picked them. But thanks man, glad you liked the tune

Something heavy [H] Something heavy [H]

Well, it's got potential, but as you've pointed out, it's lacking other instruments. It needs the driving beat of some heavy drumming and the foundation of a throbbing bass-line. You're obviously skilled on the axe, so, my advice is get a small portastudio and the best drum machine you can afford and lay these tracks down. Nuff Said...

hazi responds:

True. The one thing I lack in most of my music is the awesome kick of a drum set. Personally I prefer a really drummer over a machine. Playing with other musicians is an experience that can't be replaced. Thanks for the review. Check out my other (weaker) stuff.

MRO MRO

Impressively well done. A superb mix. Underground college radio material, for sure.

Jera2508 responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this.