Put it in the Trap Put it in the Trap

Some crazy phase stuff happening there. Made the music expand beyond the normal sound stage into SUPER STEREO. Nice.

ShawnMDillon responds:

thanks man

Bacon Souffle Bacon Souffle

Quite the syncopatic hook. Great. Drums sound awesome.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks! I've put great effort into the drums, I'm glad someone noticed. :)

Kronos Kronos

This would work great as a loop. My main critique is that it sounds very very compressed. Some tweaking on the volumes of the individual tracks may give it some added punch. Otherwise it is very listenable. Good job.

Laugh Hard Laugh Hard

This is the song you play when it's time for everybody to go home. If they don't leave... just keep playing it. Absolutely insane.... but awesome.

DubstepNachos responds:

Awesome :)
Thanks :D

plastique plastique

I think the record scratches took away from the song. Maybe if you had faded them out as soon as the beat started. Otherwise good.

ZStriefel responds:

but i loooove dat dusty noise :U

VDub VDub

I liked it. Personally, I would have chosen different drum sounds, but that's just me. Overall, a nice tune.

Ibinaldo2 responds:

Yea I should probably get those drum samples changed, dunno what was going through my mind when I picked them. But thanks man, glad you liked the tune

Something heavy [H] Something heavy [H]

Well, it's got potential, but as you've pointed out, it's lacking other instruments. It needs the driving beat of some heavy drumming and the foundation of a throbbing bass-line. You're obviously skilled on the axe, so, my advice is get a small portastudio and the best drum machine you can afford and lay these tracks down. Nuff Said...

hazi responds:

True. The one thing I lack in most of my music is the awesome kick of a drum set. Personally I prefer a really drummer over a machine. Playing with other musicians is an experience that can't be replaced. Thanks for the review. Check out my other (weaker) stuff.

Face to faith Face to faith

Here's some advice. Get yourself a small digital porta-studio and multi-track your songs. Your song is crying for distorted guitar, drums and the whole bit. This song really has potential. You could almost see Kurt Cobain singing this on a chair in some smoky, one-night-stand bar. Keep on..

Fossil Fuelled Fossil Fuelled

The fossils are partying hard... yes indeed

MRO MRO

Impressively well done. A superb mix. Underground college radio material, for sure.

Jera2508 responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this.